May 15, 2012

Incomplete Questions & Amazing Answers





Moon came down and slapped me.

 “What are you doing here” it asked in distress. “I am tired of looking you again & again”. I was astonished. I just confirmed myself that it was not a dream.

“What do you want?” it again asked I could hear any word but I understood that it was talking to me. I politely made a reply. “Are you talking to me?”.

“I could feel your agony. You are gazing me for past few hours. I just wanted to know why?” moon winced at me. “Hey you, once I read ‘The Alchemist’ the similar stuff happened to that boy named Santiago, the wind, the water & the sun talking. Is this happening to me?” I exclaimed. It slapped me again. “I should’ve never spoken to you this” Moon said.

There was a silence for few minutes and I put an end to the Silence.

 “Most of the time, when I don’t get what I solicited, I frustrate and get disappointed. And I become doubtful, of course more doubtful towards the existence. I wanted to feel exhilarated by this whole universe which is always sensitive to its initial conditions. I want to be happy, contented, and high, in tune as much as possible” I gave a sigh. It is quite strange to impart with something that really exist. I expected moon to turn up and say something. It did. “Fear of failures and the uncritical acceptance of defeat. Am I right?” Moon gave a wink. I realized what my fault is. I was searching answers for the incomplete questions. I recollected myself and said,” I really understood that the primary aim is to be happy, feel and experience the joy. I suppose to do what has to be done for this and I am done. Disappointment Every time! What else had to be done?” I started shouting. Suddenly I felt a sense of glacial feel on my foot. I looked up. I was lying in seashore. It was almost the dawn. It was the tides.

“If your ship doesn’t come off shore, swim out to get it!” said the Water, turning to me.
“I will not drown people who swim. I really drown those who stand still in me” it continued. “Go forward! You’ll not be stopped by anything except you”.

Stupendous words!

“I am not sure what the power is. I believe that it exists!” Moon said. I asked in a confused state, what exactly these things want me to do. Suddenly a cool breeze blew me cold. “You are an unorthodox personality and you need to be of your own! What you needed is Happiness, Love and Peace. You wanted to be contented but you are not. You have to be happy with what you get. You had happiness in your hand but you were searching it all around! Men never search the place where it exists!” The wind conveyed its message. I started staring the moon again. It was still looking at me. I closed my eyes. I could hear only the voices.
“It is not your job to change the world, or the people around you. It is just to be with them. I reflect the sun to give light at night. Though I am not as bright as sun, I can give light to your eyes! Why can’t you reflect Love to this world? Every human believes a lie which would blunt their minds. And the lie is, ‘There is not enough good to go around, there is lack and there is limitations. This causes fear, greed and stinginess. Live your life and I am going for the other side” Moon uttered its final words and disappeared.

Tears welled in my eyes. The sun rays hit my eyes slowly. I opened my eyes to see the Dawn! Yes. The Dawn!!!

“My Questions are Incomplete!” I realized.

“Son, I come every day. People believe themselves that they got the answers. You too needed answers. You become solution for you. Don’t point another person to owe you & give you more. Instead, give more to yourself. Take time off to give to yourself in a sense to fill yourself up to fullness. It takes Universe no time to manifest! Be real. Be strong. The Entire Universe will re arrange itself to make it happen to you” said the Sun at the Dawn!

I started walking back with confidence and satisfaction. Yes, I was real! So the Entire Universe re arranged itself to make it happen for me! I found a solution for my question. I turned back to see the Sun. It was too shiny to be seen. I smiled at the sea. It roared with it tides as if it is cheering me up.

Yes. No matter what the answer is, just enjoy the questions……

2 comments:

  1. i dont understand it, u told alchemist, i know nothing about it. just say directly what u feel. no long term stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read the incomplete questions and amazing answers...i am not upto that mark to read ur stories...i have to master in vocabulary inorder to cope with ur stories...when i was reading i could feel the scenaries that goes on in the story...i liked very much...

    ReplyDelete

Happy to hear from You