December 31, 2012

Who am I


It was dark.

Completely dark enough so that I couldn’t recognize whether my eyes are open or closed.

I am disturbed. Completely.

What distraught me was a Question! A Simple Question!
Evening My friends and I were roaming out & checked in a shop. There we found a coupon with a pretty girl filling it. We intruded to consume the offer and by the conversation she asked a question to fill the same.

It was “Who are you? Oh Sorry! What is your name?”

I replied my name. That hardly fussed me at that time.

The Damn habit of recycling things at night started the problem.

So, Who am I?

 

My Name doesn’t tell who I am. It is just an identity maybe similar to that of some product names like-that.

Human? No that’s my genes. That could help but

Male? No, that’s my gender.

My studies were just ‘what I know’ & that don’t explain Who I Am!

Being a Blogger, Engineer, Philosophy lover, Musical Slave are my accessories may be supplements. And that will not explain who I am…

Then what else is my identity?

Oh what an upheaval I am with!

Suddenly, Lights came and I paced in an indefinite road.

I was in Light!

Like a great furnace flamed, yet No light from those flames.
Rather darkness visible served only to discover sights of sorrows and shades, where peace can never dwell.
Such an Eternal Place has prepared a question for me. “Who am I?”           

Peace! It takes Time!

I will take time off to give myself in a sense to fill me up to fullness.

Of harsh reality – searing pains of Destiny: dependable propensity to fool myself repeatedly that I could ever triumph over the question! So let me help re-grow the flowers once erect in fiery showers!

For now, I am torn and when I am torn,

I've seen what love can do. Let me help myself re-grow the fire I had!

I've seen what a question can do. Let me help myself re-grow the passion I had!

I've seen what a Solitude state can do. Let me help myself re-grow the competency I had!

May be I convinced myself that I am a tool in this world sent by the creator to do something.

But “What to do? Where to do? When to do? And How to do?” remains unanswered.

I turned back to see the dark. It was too shiny to be seen.

I smiled at the darkness turned Light. It roared with its spark as if it is cheering me up.

I am sure I will get an answer…

                             

 

1 comment:

  1. its tough fr one to define himself without the identities that the typical life at India gives him. one thing can be sure that if someone tries to find who he is...there he can be acknowledged that he s growing, mentally...

    ReplyDelete

Happy to hear from You