April 01, 2012

Last Words To a Girl.......



To My Girl:
The parting words of mine
Bolted out of the Heart!
I remember the days of us!
But,
What should I bring out?
The day ‘we’ become ‘u’ & ‘me’!
You beauty!
What should I bring out?
A Prime Pretty and beauteous lass
Or a rosy cheek that I saw,
Or a coral lip that admires,
Or the star-like eyes that seek
Fuel to light my fires;
A menacing Look I feel
And on that cheek, and stupendous brow,
That barely strikes &
Everything it hardly does;
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
But a tale of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all above,
A heart that of perpetual innocence!
Elegance in life!
An Adorable Heart!
A smooth and steadfast mind,
Gentle thoughts and calm desires,
Hearts with equal love combined,
That kindles never-dying fires.
As old Time makes these decay,
Oh dear lass! I surmised!
Love is never a requisite!
We drew a fight to make it Right!
Comely days and bleary Nights;
That drawn the doused fire at Sights!
We wished an irenic life
But ceased to hapless eyes!
To regain the Paradise Lost,
I desist from my Love as Fast!
Subsisting an amazing life
A Lovely dream
That turned into Life.
I dreamt a lot. Satisfactory!
Let me live my life!
An enduring life!
Thanks for making me
Realize what my Life is!

Ever Yours
Nasrudheen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to hear from You