January 10, 2013

Existence of God

The happiness in giving a piece of mind with what we learnt has no words to express.

And Every time I start, I start with the Name of Almighty, I never mind whoever the Almighty is, until I started to list out what kind of things I do.

1+1 =2,

It is the truth and universally accepted math. But, my question is “HOW?”
This has no answer or even so many own versions of answers,

Who is this God?

So, “Who is God?” is one of the questions that fall into the same category.

Now, I am writing this and you are reading this.  Why? Or may be how?

Can you believe that the exam I wrote before 5.5 years is one of the reasons why you are reading this right now!

Yes, let me explain. I joined my college through Single Window system with a decent cut-off. In my HSC - Chemistry Exams, for a mcq, I marked option A and later, changed it to B, but the correct answer was A. This happened 5 years before.

If I had not changed the answer, I would’ve got a 0.25 increase in cut off; with which I would’ve got a seat in some other college, where I may not come here or I may not even started writing articles. So and So On…….

But, I didn’t mean that is the only reason; I mean this is one of the reasons, why you are reading this. This is from my point of view and it may vary and there would be a better story from thy side like this.

Thus, I justify “Each and Every Second in the world, Every Action and Every Occurring is coincided, every action is a consequence of another action”.

This Concept is Called “The Chaos theory – Butterfly Effect” or Simply “Sensitive dependence of initial conditions” – I am not going to explain the Chaos theory part here. I have just applied the concept in Human Behavior and Life!

There is an example, A Good one to Say.

It is the Dasavatharam Movie, by which I actually learnt this concept. The Line is, ‘Ten Kamal Hassans’ take place in a chase to make that virus dissolve into the Tsunami. If one Kamal is missed or delayed or even advanced, the story will not be completed that way. This is the best example I can give.

If Bush Stops the Flight, The virus wouldn’t have come to India. If there is No Fletcher, Hero could’ve gone to the FBI. If there is No Avatar Singh, Fletcher would’ve come out of the Chennai Airport. Each and every one has roles. Similarly we do have roles in our life.
 
Dear reader, Just Think, Where is God here? Do you really thing God has made you read this at present! No!

It is the System! Facts, Changes and Life Style!

It is clear that everything is coincidental! Where is God in this sequence?

If everything is linked and coincidental, here comes a question, where is it started, who started this and who designed this system?

That gives a good point to say ‘God may exist’!

I place 3 requests in front of you before you proceed (i) No Offense should be shown till you complete reading till the Last (ii) This is my own adage and Sorry if anyone is hurt (iii) Refer Google to Get more details about the quoted texts that comes behind.

So what is the Definition of God?

To begin with, Hinduism – The definition of God in the Sacred Scriptures and Vedas says,
  
God has No Parents – No Image – No Structure – No one can see him [Upanishads - Chapter 6 Verse 9 and Chapter 4 Verse 20]

God is Unborn! [Gita Chapter 7 verse 20 and Chapter 10 Verse 3]

God has No Prathima that is No Image – No statue [Yadhur Veda Chapter 32 Verse 3]

Also Rig Veda Book 1 -  Hymn 164 - Mantra 46!

Surprisingly, According to Islam,

God is Only One – Eternal – Unborn – No Images of him – Power over Everything - No Parents – Nothing is like him – No one can see him - Ya Allah! [From Light of Sacred Scriptures – Islam, Chapter 112, Verse 124]

Also, Islam declares that “The Creator – The Protector and The Destroyer” are the same!!! (P.S: Thanks to Dr. Zakir Naik) And this is what Islam says about The Almighty.

I did not focus on Christianity, Buddhism or other religions.

I am completely shaken to see that the Explanation/Definition of God is the same in both Hinduism and Islam! Even so many saints, siddhas, even some movies say that God is One and All religions are the same like stuff; I was surprised to see it literally.

Another Question rose; if the God is same as per the above mentioned Explanations of Hinduism and Islam,

Where this Discrimination, Religion and Caste do came from? Did God say anything about the religion? Did God say anything that “They are Superior and they are Inferior?” No!

It is clear that the religion caste separation and all comics are man-made.

As per the Older scripts, I declare that The God is One and the Only One who fits to all definitions mentioned earlier. So, there can be One God. All the others are just illusions or Man-made Gods.

The ultimate thing is the mystery involved in the creation of world. Some say it is created by God and some display it as the Big Bang Theory. These are all just cooked up stories unless proven. And this question remains unanswered.

Now, I have two unanswered questions which determine which side I am.

What I try to say is, I have two sides to go now, one is a believing side and the other is the Atheists’ side.
  
I have furnished my support to the Atheist side in the former passage by explaining the sensitive dependence of Initial conditions of the Complex Systems is the root for everything happening.

And to the believer side, in the latter passage, by the words of sacred scripture, I gave a clear definition for who is God? Now, I have the dilemma in being a believer or an atheist as the mystery in creation of world is yet to be solved. According to me, these stories are just imaginations and the big bang theory too is a possible way but not the exact way!

So, the two conclusions I have arrived at are: 1. everything in this universe is coincidental and there is No Need of God! 2. If God really exist, God is only one (But Which one? Is the biggest question that can’t be answered)

To make it as a Single conclusion, I have to combine this two.

I hate the discrimination, religious separation, and un-touch-ability and so on which are created by the name of God. I hate those sub divisions. I hate hearing those Men made stories of God which do not have any base script or even proof of existence. I blame all the discrimination, super-heroics of the so called God.

To be clear, I believe in God. Not the man-made stories of God!

There is something that decides everything to happen at perfect times to run this world. And I believe that the “something” may be THE GOD, whoever it may be.

Yours,
Nasrudheen Shah
Author/Administrator – Just a Way to Express

3 comments:

  1. Actually there is a particular Hindu scripture (I forgot its name but it was said to be written by one of the 18 siddhars-Agasthiyar) where he would have mentioned God as the one within us. There was never a creature called God to begin with. Just like how kids believe that tooth fairies and santas are real, we believe and still keep believing that the concept of god. No I am not an atheist. I am a very strong believer of god. But then there is this one question. Why? We all need something to have faith on. That is where god comes in. He is no super being. He did not create the universe. But he just gave us the faith and let us hope to go on!
    The same kamalahasan from dasavatharam would have told a few lines in anbe sivam. Each and every one of us have a god within us. It is the maya that makes us ignorant of these facts and even more facts. When we are able to get rid of this maya, that is when we become a yogi! They all understood the concept of our fate and lives. Yes God exists! But do think about one thing, How do these gods survive? Quoting something from a text is never reliable... ex. Mahabharatha was not written by Vyasa. Even before it had happened Sugha Bhrama had predicted it all and narrated it to Vyasa which was a century earlier! So don't believe in anything. -Just my opinions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good write up. . reassuring to know that other people have such contradictions running in their heads too. . and hey, please do update your blog once in a while *you have readers*
    -Nasrin Shahani

    ReplyDelete

Happy to hear from You